Wednesday 28 March 2018

Top 5 Teachers/Mentors


This was kind of a hard list to make considering how awful or unmemorable most teachers are in books. This is kind of sad because teachers have really important jobs, they are literally educating the future adults of this society and that says a lot about the characters in those books. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this post.

1. Dimitri Belikov



Dimitri ends up as a love interest but starts out as our protagonist's mentor, so he makes the top of this list. I love him.

2. Professor Mcgonagall



Probably one of the most badass characters out there. She is a hardass with a heart of gold. She protects the students while still being strict and earning their respect. I can't think of a single thing I dislike about her.

3. Joe Solomon 



He was the best teacher at the Gallagher Academy which is saying a lot considering it's a school for spies. He is such a mystery for the majority of the series and the little information you do find out is always incredibly riveting. 

4. Warden



I've only just finished reading the Bone Season, but I already love the Warden. He is considered our protagonist's mentor throughout the book. He's also incredibly mysterious and maybe not as evil as we think he is.

5. Haymitch



I can't beleive I almost forgot Haymitch. He would be so offended if he knew I almost forgot him. I can almost hear the sassy comments. Haymitch is snarky, cynical, and just plain unlikeable and those are the reasons I love him. He has that hard exterior but is really just a softy in desguise. 

Which teachers do you guys love?

Feel free to add me on social media! And you can follow my blog in the sidebar to be notified when I post!
Jessie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Instagram Follow

2 comments:

  1. Dimitri <3<3<3
    I'd say, off the top of my head: Valek (Study Series), Kate Daniels (Kate Daniels series), October Daye (October Daye series).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of those yet, I'll have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete