Wednesday 26 July 2017

Waiting on Wednesday


Turtles All the Way Down
by John Green

Release Date: October 10th, 2017

Synopsis:


It all begins with a fugitive billionaire and the promise of a cash reward. 

Turtles All the Way Down is about lifelong friendship, the intimacy of an unexpected reunion, Star Wars fan fiction, and tuatara. But at its heart is Aza Holmes, a young woman navigating daily existence within the ever-tightening spiral of her own thoughts. 


In his long-awaited return, John Green shares Aza’s story with shattering, unflinching clarity.

My Thoughts:

I've waited five years for this. Honestly, I just about screamed when I noticed that there was a cover, synopsis, and a release date for this year. John Green is a very hit or miss author, but I almost always love his books and I'm sure I'll love this one too.

2 comments:

  1. I'm nervous to read this, as a follow up to his other great pieces!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a bit scared that I might not like it, but it just sounds so good that I have no doubt I'll jump right in when given the chance.

      Delete