Sunday 23 July 2017

Update Post

Everyone having a good Sunday? I spent my morning at the animal shelter spending time with all the animals I am allergic to. I regret nothing. I also had an insane craving for chocolate milk and stopped by the grocery store on my way home just to buy a litre of chocolate milk because I have no self control. Anyway, let's get to what you're here for.

This is a quick blog update. In case for any reason you went to the Book Review page here on my blog and you decided you wanted to read one of my reviews and you clicked on the link and it took you to a page saying that the page doesn't exist. It does still exist, I just decided I wanted to fix up a lot of my older reviews. They will be back up soon, I just wanted to have better reviews because those older ones really, honestly suck.

This is just to let you guys know so you aren't confused if you decided you wanted to read one of them. (Honestly I don't know why you would).

I hope you guys have a great day! Also, if you had any specific reviews or posts that you may want to see from me, comment it down below!


Feel free to add me on social media! And you can follow my blog in the side bar to be notified when I post!

Jessie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment