Thursday 25 May 2017

How To Choose Which Book To Read

I'm about to make all of your lives ten thousand times easier. I'm gonna share, in my opinion, the best way to choose a book to read. As and example I will use my personal preferences. I hope you guys find this useful!



1. Figure out which genre’s you generally like





Fantasy, mystery, really anything with magic.


2. What are some thing’s you are interested in?



I like mythology, animals, and investigating unsolved murders.


3. What mood are you in? Happy, sad, angry? What mood do you want to be in?




I'm in a bit of a inquisitive mood.

4. Find a genre that will coincide with these feelings.


The best genre for me right now would probably be mystery or a thriller.


5. Now you must do some research. This part is pretty simple, all you have to do is look online. Goodreads’ Listopia is a great place to start. Search up something you are generally interested in from number 2.




6. Look at the ratings and read the synopsis’s. Something will eventually capture your attention enough to make you want to read it.




From extensive research I've concluded that I should read Sticks and Stones by Abigail Roux and Madeleine Urban. Romance and a mystery, I love it.


7. Go find the book, whether it’s an eBook, a library book, or a book from the bookstore.




8. Read and enjoy.





Please do tell me if this helped you guys at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment