Wednesday 16 November 2016

Top 5 Favourite Publishers

Okay, this one is weird, but at the same time I like it. Usually I don't choose a book by it's publisher, so for this list they won't be ranked by how much I like them. I'm not really ranking them. I'm just going to name them in no specific order and list some books they published that I liked. Simple.

1. Bloomsbury


They published:


  • Harry Potter
  • Throne of Glass
  • A Court of Thrones and Roses
2. Harlequin (Teen)
They published:
  • The Goddess Test
  • Pushing the Limits
  • Alice in Zombieland
  • White Hot Kiss
  • The Problem With Forever
3. Harper (Collins/teen)



They Published:

  • Reboot
  • Red Queen
  • The Selection
  • Three Dark Crowns
  • Shatter Me
  • Sweet Evil
4. Razorbill
They Published:
  • The Vampire Academy
  • An Ember in the Ashes
  • Falling Kingdoms
  • A World Without You
  • Thirteen Reasons Why
5. Scholastic Press


They Published:
  • The Hunger Games
  • The Raven Boys
  • The Wolves of Mercy Falls
  • The Iron Trials
  • The Scorpio Races

So that's it. I actually posted something. I'm proud of that. I'll do my best to get more posts done. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment