Wednesday 23 November 2016

Top 5 Books I Want to Reread

It was kind of hard because I have a lot of books I want to reread. I just stuck with my more obvious ones though. Made it easier.

5. Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater



I love this book and it's been a long time. It's time for a reread.

4. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell



I've been meaning to reread this for several months now, I just recently started it again. It's better than I remember.

3. Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton



I didn't particularly like this book when I first read it, I gave it 3 stars. I think that if I reread it I ould actually like it more than I did then so I really want to do that.

2. I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson



This is always the book I recommend to everyone when they want to read something. It's my favourite book, besides Harry Potter. It's been too long since I've read a Jandy Nelson book and I'm having a withdrawal.

1. The Harry Potter Series



I feel like this was just a given. This one is a bit more complex than the others not his list because I'm not doing them all straight away, I actually have to wait because I want to reread them as the illustrated editions when they come out. So I only get one a year. Le Sigh.

Thank you for reading this! I'll have a review up soon! Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment