Tuesday 1 November 2016

October Wrap Up and November TBR

I think that I have managed to have a successful reading month, it was a bit slow at first, but I made up for it in the last week or so.

1. The Year of Second Chances by Jessica Sorensen



I gave this book 5 stars. I have been looking forward to this book for so long that I'm glad I finally read it... It's the last book in a trilogy so I really can't say much other than it's a contemporary romance and it's really good.

2. Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi



I gave this book 5 stars. I really enjoyed it, it was cute and fun and I really hope that there is a book that comes after this one.

3. Entranced by Jessica Sorensen



I gave this book 3.5 stars. So basically this was just the month that I read a lot of Jessica Sorensen books. There are more to come. This book is a bit of a spoiler, so if you haven't read the Fallen Star series then I would suggest not reading this yet unless you want to be spoiled. Don't even read the synopsis on Goodreads.

4. The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater



I gave this book 5 stars. This was the fourth and final book in the Raven Cycle series. It was so good! I loved it. I loved all the twists and turns. I am ready for Ronan's trilogy. I'm running out of Maggie Steifvater novels to read.

5. The Captive Prince by C. S. Pacat



I gave this book 5 stars. This is the first book in the Captive Prince Trilogy. I'm not really going to get into this, I just did a review for the series, so you can go check that out if you want to know more.

6. The Prince's Gambit by C. S. Pacat



I also gave this one 5 stars.

7. The Kings Rising by C. S. Pacat



This one also got 5 stars from me.

8. Rules of a Rebel and a Shy Girl by Jessica Sorensen



I gave this book 4 stars. It was a good book, not the best she has ever written, but still good nonetheless.

9. Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo



I gave this book 5 stars. Magnificent and heartbreaking. This is the second book in the Six of Crows duology I loved and hated this book. If you want to know more I did a review.

10. The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani



I gave this book 5 stars. I loved how stereotypes were flipped around and the world was amazing. I cannot wait to continue on in the series.

11. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson



I was just having such a good reading month, this was another 5 star book.

12. Entangled by Jessica Sorensen



I gave this book 4 stars. This is the last Jessica Sorensen book I read this month. I swear. This is the sequel for Entranced. The same follows. Be aware of spoilers if you plan on reading this.

13. Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake



I gave this book 5 stars. Okay I haven't posted my review yet, but I'm working on it. It should be up either today or tomorrow. I finished it on Halloween. That's why I waited to make this post.

Okay time for my TBR! The best time of the month.

1. The Hammer of Thor



Because I just started reading this.

2. A Torch Against the Night



3. Rebel Spring



4. The School for Good and Evil: A World Without Princes



5. The Bell Jar



Fingers crossed that I actually read all the books that I want to this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment