Sunday 1 April 2018

March Wrap Up

This has been a pretty amazing reading month. It started out not that great, but I had two weeks off because of Spring Break, so I had the opportunity to read so many books I had been meaning to. I'm really pleased with what I have read this month. I read ten of those books within a week. 


    

1. Cracked Kingdom



I gave this book 5 stars. Perfect ending to a phenomenal series. Especially the Epilogue, you’re gonna want to read it.








2. The Witch Doesn’t Burn In This One



I gave this book 5 stars. It was something I flew threw. I loved all the topics and themes that were covered throughout the book. 








3. Big Badd Wolf



I gave this book 4 stars. I enjoyed this one the most out of all the books in this series.









4. Alex Hunt and the Chase for Rhapta


I gave this book 3 stars. I went in thinking it was gonna be a Lara Croft type story but that was not the case.







5. Phoenix Fire


I gave this book 4.25 stars. Surprisingly enjoyable. I didn’t think I would like it as much as I did but it’s very original and full of so many twists and turns.





6. Promise Me


I gave this book 4 stars. This is one of those feeling books, so if you don’t like having feelings don’t read it. If you like feelings do read it.



7. Born Darkly


I gave this book 4 stars. The moment I found out it was a dark romance between a psychologist and a serial killer I had to read it.






8. November 9


I gave this book 5 stars. Not what I expected and I loved it! It’s Colleen Hoover, of course, I loved it!









9. You Will Be Mine


I gave this book 4 stars. Creepy and suspenseful. You won’t guess who the killer is. Actually, maybe you will, but it probably won’t be your first choice.







10. One Small Thing


I gave this book 4.25 stars. I was so excited to read this book. It was really good. Not as good as Cracked Kingdom, but it still had so much going for it. I loved the chemistry between the two leads and I loved the story itself.




11. It Ends With Us


I gave this book 5 stars. You’re going to cry. You’re going to feel an entire spectrum of emotions. I think going into this one with as little information as possible is best. So just read it.






12. The Heart Forger


I gave this book 4.5 stars. So much better than the first book, but I wanted to leave half a star because the next book will probably be the best.







13. The Bone Season


I gave this book 4 stars. Wow. Just wow. If you haven’t read this one yet, I would highly suggest giving it a go. 









14. One Dark Throne


I gave this book 4.5 stars. The only thing keeping me going is the fact that Arsinoe and Billy are just so fricken adorable that I must keep reading for them.







15. The Last Summer of the Garrett Girls


I gave this book 4 stars. Perfect summer read. This book comes out June 5th, just in time for reading on the beach.







16. Furyborn


I gave this book 4.5 stars. This book has so much hype around it and it’s not even out yet. Rest assured the hype was earned. May 22nd. Mark it down on your calendars.







17. Siren


I gave this book 4 stars. I didn’t actually think I was going to read another book this month, but I just could not put this book down. There were definitely parts I found a bit harder to read, but it’s overall really a mind fuck.




I hope you guys enjoyed! Let me know what books you guys read this month!


Feel free to add me on social media! And you can follow my blog in the sidebar to be notified when I post!
Jessie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Instagram Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment