Saturday 4 June 2016

Coffee Book Tag

I was not tagged for this, but then again I never am. I'm just gonna do it because I feel like it.

1. Black: Name a series that's tough to get into but has hardcore fans.




The Lunar Chronicles. I honestly couldn't care less about this book series. Everyone loves it, I just think that it's okay. I just don't think that it's anything to write home about, you know?

2. Peppermint mocha: Name a book that gets more popular during the winter or a festive time of year.




Let it Snow. It's a book written by three authors, entered around the winter time. The title is literally a winter song title. You can't get more wintery than that.

3. Hot chocolate: What is your favorite children's book?




The Witches. By far my favourite Roald Dahl book. I love his writing, but the Witches is a straight masterpiece. I really need to reread that book. It just brings back all my warm and fuzzy childhood memories and feelings.

4. Double shot of espresso: Name a book that kept you on the edge of your seat from start to finish.




The Iron Trial. I love that book. I read it in basically one sitting. It was just perfect, the amount of action and the angst of the main character was perfectly evened out.

5. Starbucks: Name a book you see everywhere.




Vicious by Victoria Schwab. Everywhere I look, it's there mocking me because I haven't read it yet.

6. That hipster coffee shop: Give a book by an indie author a shoutout




Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay. I love this book so much. It has to be one of my top 5 favourite romances. It is just so beautiful. it isn't even really about the romance. It's about love and loss and getting through tough times. I love it.

7. Oops! I accidentally got decaf: Name a book you were expecting more from.




The Summer of Chasing Mermaids. I was so excited for this book. Then I read it and I had excepted something completely different, it just fell flat.



8. The perfect blend: Name a book or series that was both bitter and sweet but ultimately satisfying.




Harry Potter, all the deaths made me sad, but they had to be there for the story to reach it's full potential. There is nothing I would change about Harry Potter. i wouldn't be able to find it in myself to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment