Monday 16 October 2017

The Halloween Book Tag


It's October! it's finally time for some spooky stuff! I'm gonna start off with a fun little tag. Once again, I most definitely was not tagged for this. I'm not sure if the original tag is still up, but it was here is a link to the creator!

1.) Favorite Scary (Must Read) For Halloween?




The Shining by Stephen King. You have to read it in a dark room at midnight using a flashlight. That’s the only way to get the true creepiness.

2.) Scariest Book Cover, Like Ever?




I don’t think most book covers are particularly scary, but one that really creeps me out if Lord of the Flies. Pig heads just aren’t my thing.

3.) If You Could Go Trick-or-Treating With Any Author, Who Would You Pick?




Sarah J. Maas, I just feel like she would tell you really good spooky stories the whole time. It would be a blast.

4.) If You Could Dress Up As Any Bookish Character For Halloween, Who Would You Be?




Hermione Granger. Basic, but something I’ve always wanted to do but still haven’t. I have the brown hair and brown eyes and her wand, I just have to get some robes and I’ll be set.

5.) If You Could Find Anything (From Any Book) In Your Trick-or-Treat Stash, What Would You Hope To Find?

That drink that Jace had in City of Bones that made him strip down naked and run down the street wearing nothing but antlers. Sounds like a good time if you ask me.

6.) In What Fictional World Would You Like To Go Trick-or-Treating?




The Wizarding World obviously, then I could get all kinds of cool wizard candies.

7.) What Book Villain Would You Not Like To Meet Alone In A Dark Alley On Halloween?




Pennywise the Clown. I’m a Gryffindor, so although I would consider myself pretty brave, that all goes out the window when it comes to clowns. Especially Pennywise. 

8.) Would You Rather Dress Up As A Vampire, Zombie, Werewolf, or Shadowhunter?




I always love dressing up as a vampire considering how pale I am in general. It also gives me an excuse to wear a cape. I love capes.

9.) Pick A Candy (Just One) From Harry Potter That You Would Love To Find In Your Stash?




Chocolate Frogs. I would definitely have the biggest card collection.

10.) What Is Your Favorite Halloween Candy?





Kit Kats or Coffee Crisps. Both are amazing and very commonplace. Plus I've already got a box ready to eat when no kids come to my house.

What do you plan to dress up as for Halloween? 


Feel free to add me on social media! And you can follow my blog in the side bar to be notified when I post!
Jessie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Instagram Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment