Saturday 31 December 2016

December Wrap up and January TBR

I had a really good reading month, I surpassed my Goodreads Reading Goal, and i can't wait for next year to come around. Lots of books to be devoured in the new year!

1. Consolation Prize by Linda Kage

I gave this book 4 stars. This is the last (I'm pretty sure) book in the Forbidden Men series. Do not let the name fool you, it is not cheesy! I absolutely loved this series. It was not cheesy.

2. A World Without Princes by Soman Chainani


I gave this book 4 stars. Not as good as the first, but still pretty good.

3. Wilder by Lena North

I gave this book 5 stars. I was absolutely obsessed with it and could not put it down. Read it!

4. Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes


I gave this book 5 stars. I didn't even think I would read this one this month. It was more of a spur of the moment thing. I just had this urge to read it so I picked it up and loved it.

5. The Radius of Us by Marie Marquardt


I gave this book 4 stars. I really loved this book and it raised important issues. A solid read, you guys should definitely read this one when it comes out.

6. Illuminae by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman

I gave this book 5 stars. It was a huge book, but the way it was written made it a really quick read. It was everything I didn't know I needed. I can't wait to read the next book.

7. The Bandit by B. B. Reid

I gave this book 3 stars. I was kind of disappointed by this book. I'm still going to continue on in the series, I just hope it's better than this one.

8. Mr President by Katy Evans

I gave this book 5 stars. Katy Evans never lets me down.

9. Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare and a whole bunch of others


I gave this book 5 stars. I didn't think I would love this book as much as I did. I was so caught up with my nostalgia that it took me forever to finish this book.

10. Firstlife by Gena Showalter

I gave this book 3.5 stars. I enjoyed this book, but I did find lots of issues with it. I'll still be continuing on in the series though.

11. Lord of the Flies by William Golding

I gave this book 2.5 stars. I didn't really enjoy this book, but what saved it from one star was that I could see the message it was trying to convey. It did a very good job with that, I just didn't enjoy the ride.

On to my January TBR!!

1. The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead


Because I am currently reading this.

2. The Fate of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
I've also started this one.

3. This is Where it Ends

4. The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath

5. Vicious by V. E. Schwab

6. The Bronze Horseman by Paulina Simons


That's it! Hopefully I will actually read the books on my TBR, cause I am kind of bad at that.
What books you are you guys planning to read this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment