Wednesday 7 December 2016

Top 5 Books You Finally Want to Read in 2017

I was thinking about it, and I decided to go with books I already own, not books that haven't come out yet, this just forces me to get to them.

5. Red Rising by Pierce Brown



Everyone seems to be singing praises for this book, so I really want to get on the bandwagon.

4. A Little Life by Tanya Yanagihara



Everytime I look at my shelf, this book just calls to me, but I just find it so daunting, I really want to read it though since I've heard amazing things about it.

3. The Vampire Diaries: Midnight by L. J. Smith



I started this series years ago, this is the last book, I just have to troop through it. Hopefully I will love it.

2. The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger



This isn't a long book and I've already started it, so it really shouldn't be that hard to finish by the end of next year. I liked what I've read of it.

1. Under the Dome by Stephen King



Possibly the book I've had in my tbr pile the longest, I just want to get it done.

Even though I have many more I want to read, I had to stop at five. Maybe I'll do another Top 10 of this at the end of the month. I don't know.

Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment