Wednesday 28 December 2016

Top 5 Characters I would Invite to my New Years Party

This isn't going to be ranked, because honestly it would be a great time with any of these characters.

1. Magnus Bane



Life of every party, he has to be there, don't even try to fight me on this one.

2. Will and Jace Herondale



I can't choose just one of them, so both.
Remember that time Jace ran naked down the street only wearing antlers because he drank that Fairy drink.
Also, remember the time Will always pretended to be drunk because he mastered that early.

3. Celaena Sardothien



She would have the coolest party tricks. Also, a great personality.

4. Finnick Odair



Because my book husband has to be there. He's my plus one.

5. Cole St. Clair



He's good with people. It wouldn't be a party without him there.

Who would you guys want at your New Years Party?

No comments:

Post a Comment