Wednesday 10 January 2018

Top 5 Books I Didn't Get to In 2017


This week is a list of books I never got around to in 2017 but plan on getting to this year as I really want to read them. This is in no particular order because I want to read all of them pretty badly.


1. The Hate U Give




I am actually about halfway through this one, it got pretty heavy and I was in a pretty bad mood at the time I was reading it so I did put it down for a bit. I plan on picking it back up when I won't be in such a crappy mood. 

2. It




I am so frightened by the size of this book that as of right now I am listening to the audiobook so I don't actually have to look at the size of this thing.

3. The Wise Man’s Fear




I was scared of the size of this one too, but compared to It, this is tiny. I'm over my phobia and will surely read it soon.

4. The Fate of the Tearing




I'm more terrified of the contents of this one. The last two were because of size, this one is because I don't think things are going to end well with our characters. I actually got this book last year for Christmas and I really want to finally read it.


5. Turtles All the Way Down




Considering how long I waited for another book from John Green you'd think I'd have read it right away, right? No. If I wait long enough for something I will keep waiting because I'm afraid it won't be as good as I built up in my mind. I'm gonna get passed it though.

What books did you guys put off in 2017 that you want to get to in 2018?

No comments:

Post a Comment