Sunday 20 August 2017

My Life in Books Tag


I was not tagged for this, I never am, but I'm going to do it anyway because I enjoy doing tags. Also I'm not 100% sure that is the name of the tag, but I'm about 99% sure, so that's good enough for me. 

1) Find a book for each of your initials

J - Just for Now by Abbi Glines




S - Shadowkiss by Richelle Mead




S- Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater





2) Count your age along your book shelf- which book is it?





Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I'm keeping my age a secret because a lady never reveals her age;)

3) Pick a book set in your city/state/country.





The Calling by Kelley Armstrong. This book briefly takes place in Vancouver and I live in the Greater Vancouver Area, so that was the closest I could find for this one. Also probably the only book I've read that has taken place here. 

4) Pick a book that represents a destination you would love to travel to.




On Dublin Street by Samantha Young. I would love to go to Ireland. It's number one on the list of places I want to go.

5) Pick a book that's your favourite colour.





Crooked Kingdom. I know the dust jacket on the hardcover isn't red, but under the dust jacket, it's red along with the pages. It's completely red and completely my aesthetic.

6) Which book do you have the fondest memories of?




The Frog Princess by E. D. Baker. I read this book before I liked reading. I had checked it out of the library before and barely gotten a chapter in before I stopped. But the second time I decided to give it a go, I stayed up way past my bedtime, if I'm not mistaken it was one in the morning and I'm surprised my parents let me stay up that late, and I finished it. It was the very first chapter book I ever read in one sitting.

7) Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?




The Lord of the Flies. I could not for the life of me get through this book. I wanted to love it so much but it was honestly like chewing cardboard. I had to read it for school, but I ended up just using sparks notes.

8) Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest sense of accomplishment when you finish it?




Under the Dome by Stephen King. I've had it on my shelf for so long, plus the book itself is fricken huge. I will be so proud of myself when I finally get through it.

This was a really fun tag to do, so if you also want to do it you definitely should. 


Feel free to add me on social media! And you can follow my blog in the side bar to be notified when I post!

Jessie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Instagram Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment