Wednesday 30 August 2017

Top 5 Bromances


I am completely cheating with this list, three of the five probably shouldn't even be on this list, but I'm keeping them because it's my list and I can do what I want.


5. Fear Me




My first cheat: The "bromance" in this book is actually between three characters, Dash, Kieran, and Keenan. They are a trio of awesomeness and I couldn't just pick two of them, it would be wrong.

4. Corrupt 




My second cheat: This is between four characters, their chemistry is as a friend group is unmatched. I want to be a part of it. 

3. Arin and Roshar




This one isn't a cheat! The witty banter between these two simultaneously brought life to the story and lightened the harsh mood. It was one of the greater aspects of the series.

2. Chandler and Joey 




This is probably my biggest cheat, but I don't even care. If you didn't know, Chandler and Joey are from the TV show Friends and they are the epitome of "bromance". I just couldn't make this list without putting them on it, the fact that they are from a  show and not a book is the reason that I didn't put them down as number one. 


1. Will and Jem




Who else would be number one on this list? These two friends are more like brothers and would gladly die to protect the other. Honestly, in comparison everyone else on this list look like very distant relatives that have never even met. Heronstairs for life.

What book bromances are your favorites?


Feel free to add me on social media! And you can follow my blog in the side bar to be notified when I post!

Jessie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Instagram Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment