Wednesday 1 February 2017

The Color Book Tag

I haven't posted or done a tag in a while, so today is the day!

The original post (I think) is linked here.


Remember: Spoilers, no matter how mild, are still a thing. Careful there.



Orange: Inner harmony, which book satisfied you most for its finale?


I was with it most of the way, it got a bit rocky there in the middle, but the end? The end was a bit sad, but it was also pure bliss!

Grey: Itching wait, A book you’re waiting for the right time to read


I see this on my shelf every day and I want to read it so badly, but I have to make sure that I am in the right mood to fully appreciate everything about it. I can't just read it!!!!

Green: Superior Acquaintances A book that opened your eyes.


I honestly don't even know how to go about this one, all I can say is just read it. It'll make you cry, but it'll also make you understand. Or at least make you understand that you'll never understand.

Red: Passion: The most passionate book love.


I know that all of you probably think I'm putting down Will and Tessa, but for once in your lives, you are absolutely wrong. As much as I ship them and they are my OTP of all my OTPs, I put down Will and Jem. These two love each other so much, honestly if I didn't know any better I would think these two were soul mates. They probably love each other more than either of them love Tessa, and that's really a lot. Anyway, the prompt said love not romance. Heronstairs for life.

Yellow: Creativity: A book you thought its author was a genius because of the mazy situations.


Thinking back on this now, it probably wasn't that crafty, but while reading it, I was enraptured by the twists and turns this story took. This book was genius.

Black: Denial: A book you hated from beginning to end.


At this point it probably isn't fair of me to continuously drag this book through the mud, cause you guys already know my thoughts on it, but honestly it was the first thing to pop into my head and once it was there it wasn't leaving.

Indigo: Inner awakening, A book that made you securities collapse.

I don't really understand what this is trying to ask of me, so I'm not going to answer.

Blue: Tranquillity: A book that made you relax.


This book was just so beautiful. It was about life and loss anti just made me feel like everything was going to be okay no matter what.

Pink: We all love each other: Someone you didn’t want him/ her to die. 


My bae just had to go and die. You guys know who it is, I'm not even going to get into it. I'm still insanely salty about this. I will never get over it ever.

Light blue: Communication: A character you wanted to scream to your own advices.


I wanted to reach into the book and throttle her.


White. All the colors, Ergo, the best book you’ve ever read.


Yeah, I'm still not including Harry Potter because that's basically a cope out to a real answer. Anyway, this is the best book ever. It's my favourite. Read it.

So basically anyone who wants to do this tag is tagged. Feel free!

No comments:

Post a Comment