Tuesday 28 February 2017

February Wrap Up and March TBR

I had a pretty amazing reading month. Also, silly me, last month I figured that I wasn't going to be finishing anymore books that month so I did my wrap up early. Well, I was stupid and I actually finished two more books before the end of the month, so the first two books on this list are actually from January.

1. Lucca by Sarah Brianne



I gave this book 5 stars. I love this series and this book was the book that I've been waiting for since the beginning. I loved every second of it.

2. Midnight by L. J. Smith



I gave this book 4 stars. I think this is the last book in this series that I'm going to read. I've just heard too much controversy over the rest of the series being taken away from L. J. Smith that i don't want to support it. She must have worked really hard on this world and the characters and to just have it taken away breaks my heart. I really enjoyed this book by the way.

3. Stealing Candy by Stewart Lewis



I gave this book 3 stars. It was actually pretty good. It could have been a four, but I was just so confused by the ending. It was just too inconclusive for me.

4. The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson



I gave this book 5 stars. Holy shit. If you haven't read Mistborn yet, then you have to because it's so good!

5. Torn by Jennifer L. Armentrout



I gave this book 5 stars. Classic Jennifer L. Armentrout. I loved it. That's all you need to know.

6. Like a Memory by Abbi Glines



I gave this book 4 stars. I enjoyed it, but it wasn't as good as I was hoping it to be. It was just over hyped in my head. Reading it was a bit of a letdown tbh.

7. City of Skies by Farah Cook



I gave this book 4 stars. I think it's a really great debuting author first book. I had a good time, I was left intrigued. Give me more.

8. A Dog's Purpose by W. Bruce Cameron



I gave this book 5 stars. I can't even begin to go back over this. Too many tears.

9. Wardrobe Malfunction by Samantha Towle



I gave this book 4 stars. Samantha Towle's voice is just so relatable and so funny. whenever I need a fun cute romance that will make me laugh I just read one of her books. So funny.

10. The Mighty Storm by Samantha Towle



I gave this book 2 stars. Yes, the rare two star from me. I decided to have another go at a Samantha Towle book because she's hilarious, but no amount of humour could save this book for me. There were just some aspects in this book that I just don't respect (SPOILER) like cheating. I hate cheating. The only thing that saved this book from a one star is that I really did enjoy the last quarter or so of the book.

11. The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco



I gave this book 4 stars. I'm obsessed with the magic system. I love necromancy. It was like this book was written just for me. The next books are where the real action is gonna happen and I'm ready.

12. Ensnared by Rita Stradling



I gave this book 5 stars. Just finished this one, holy shit. I read a lot of really good books this month, I con't say this ones the best, but it's definitely up there with the best of them.


I almost have the whole set. I can't tell if the fact that I didn't have a one star is a good thing or a bad thing. Anyway, onto my March TBR.

1. Ready Player One 



2. Rose Petal Graves



3. Nowhere but Here



4. Shadow's Seduction



5. House of Hades



Okay that's going to be it, I try not to set too much of a TBR, because I always add in other books. So I prefer to just choose a select few that I hope I will get to.

Anyway, what are you guys planning to read this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment