Wednesday 11 May 2016

Top 5 Characters Like You

5. Clary Fray




Because although I like to think that if I found out that I was a Shadowhunter, I would react like Tessa Gray, the reality is I would probably react like Clary. I would flip the hell out because I, despite loving anything fantastical and paranormal, am a terribly realistic person. Plus she likes books.


4. Rose Hathaway





I often say things out loud that I probably shouldn't. I also at times have unwavering confidence in myself for reasons unknown.


3. Hermione Granger





I wouldn't be posting this if I didn't have a huge things for books. If I went to Hogwarts I would be exactly like Hermione, reading up on all magical things that I could, always getting my homework done. Oh my gods that sounds like a dream come true.


2. Cath from Fangirl





She obsesses over a Harry Potter like book series, ships two non cannon characters, she is so awkward and doesn't want to move on with her life. I feel that. That is me. We are basically the same person.


1. Harry Potter





Because I'm stupid and people trust me with things that they probably shouldn't. I'm also a teenager and angsty as hell.



No comments:

Post a Comment