Wednesday 10 May 2017

Top 5 Books as Event Themes

I like this topic. Mostly because it came at possibly the best time, because today is actually my birthday, so this is pretty apt. So basically the topic is which books would be the best themes for parties and events. So I'm about to tell you which ones I would love to go to.

5. Mythology



I just generally like mythology, so I would love a party themed after it. Dragons, gods, nymphs. It would be so cool!

4. The Hunger Games



I feel like this may be in bad taste, but I feel like a Hunger Games themed party would be really entertaining and exciting.

3. ACOMAF - Starfall



You know what I'm talking about if you've read the book. The star fall thing. It sounded so pretty and exhilarating. I would love to have a party or even a prom themed after it.

2. Game of Thrones



I'm not the only one, people have Game of Thrones parties all the time.

1. Harry Potter / Yule Ball



I would love any Harry Potter themed party, but I would love to go to a Yule Ball. My sister was telling me about how she went to a Yule Ball in University, and I was completely jealous. It sounds so fun.

What books would you love to be a party theme?

No comments:

Post a Comment