Sunday 7 May 2017

A to Z Book Tag

It's been a while, let's just sit back and do a tag.

A: Author You've Read the Most Books From

Jennifer L. Armentrout. 40 books and counting.


B: Best sequel ever

A Court of Mist and Fury is probably the best sequel I've ever read.

C: Currently reading



Frozen Tides by Morgan Rhodes

D: Drink of choice while reading

Coffee in the morning. Tea any other time.


E: E-reader or physical book

Physical book

F: Fictional character you probably would've dated in high school

High School Jessie dating anyone? Yeah right. 

G: Glad you gave this book a chance

A Great and Terrible Beauty. This book was barely a blip on my radar until I saw it at the bookstore for like, 4 dollars and decided to give it a try.

H: A hidden gem book



Under Different Stars. This book was so good, this entire series was out of this world. *wink* It's a bit harder to get if you don't live in the U.S. but I think it's worth the shipping price.

I: Important moment in your reading life

The first time I read Harry Potter. That was when I decided that I really did enjoy reading and it was something I wanted to spend my time doing. I was totally okay with it consuming my life.

J: Just finished



A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray.

K: Kinds of books you won't read

Books with outright love triangles. Unless everyone loves it and it's totally worth suffering through a love triangle or has one of the rare good love triangles I won't read it. If I read the synopsis of a book and it basically seems like someone just deciding between love interests I won't bother.

L: Longest book you've ever read

Currently it is The Order of the Phoenix, but I have Under the Dome on my shelf and I plan on reading it very soon.

M: Major book hangover because of



Queen of Shadows

N: Number of bookcases you own

3

O: One book you've read multiple times



The Outsiders

P: Preferred place to read

My bed

Q: Quote that inspires you or gives you all the feels



R: Reading regret

I regret waiting so long to start reading. I feel like I was late to the game, even though I did start reading for pleasure at 11, it just feels like everyone else was reading their whole lives.

S: Series that you've started and needed to finish



Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. I think I read the second book last year before winter break. I don't really remember what happened. All I know is I have the last book and I really should read it soon before it all escapes my brain.

T: Three of your all time favourite books

I'm gonna exclude Harry Potter because that is a given.
  • I'll Give You the Sun
  • Queen of Shadows
  • The Outsiders

U: Unapologetic fan girl for

Harry Potter, I've probably annoyed a lot of people with my obsession, but I'm beyond caring.

V: Very excited for this release



The final Throne of Glass book. I'm not as excited for the Chaol book, I mean it will probably be good, but I'm much more excited for the Finale.

W: Worst bookish habit

Starting a book, getting  partway into it, then ditching it for a new release and having a hard time getting back into it.

X: X marks the spot pick the 27 book on your shelf

Since I have three shelves, I'm just gonna go with the one in my room. So that would be Soundless by Richelle Mead.

Y: Your latest book purchase



I recently ordered four books on Indigo, those being A Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss, A Book of Spirits and Thieves by Morgan Rhodes, Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout, and The Gryffindor Edition of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.


Z: Zzz book that kept you up all night.

The one book that always comes to mind it The Frog Princess by E. D. Baker. I read that back in the day, when I first started getting into reading. I started it with no intention of actually finishing it but I ended up staying up till at least 1 in the morning to finish it.


Anyway, I tag you whoever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment