Wednesday 8 March 2017

Top 5 Sci-fi/Fantasy Books

These are in no particular order, because I really can't choose an order for these. They're all really fantastic reads.

1. Harry Potter



I am just so transparent. You probably knew this was going to be on the list just by reading the title. Which is why i'm done talking about this.

2. Illuminae



I was completely taken by surprise when I read this book and realized how much I actually liked it. I usually don't really like sci-fi, but this was one for the good ones.

3. Mistborn



This series is pure crack and anyone who says otherwise hasn't actually read it.

4. The Name of the Wind



This is the best of the best. It's the Harry Potter for grown ups.

5. These Broken Stars



Another book with Amie Kaufman's name on it. What can I say? Amie writes good sci-fi novels.


What fantasy and sci fi books did you guys love?

No comments:

Post a Comment