Wednesday 1 March 2017

Top 5 Fictional Jobs I Want to Have

These are in no particular order. Honestly, I would want to be any or even all of these. It would be fun. And like a true Gryffindor, most of these are fighting based jobs. Because apparently I am a stereotype.

1. Auror



A magic cop? Sign me up!

2. Shadowhunter



A demon hunter? Yes please! Exciting!

3. Author



I guess I actually could be this in real life, maybe one day. That dream is very far away though. I'll stick with fictional authors.

4. Guardian



The type from The Vampire Academy. It's like being a bodyguard. You get really cool training. I think I would like it.

5. Detective



Another one that I could in fact be, if I really wanted to. I probably won't ever go that route though, so this dream will remain a dream.

What fictional jobs would you guys want to have?

No comments:

Post a Comment