Monday 6 August 2018

Books I Have Preordered


I was sitting here thinking to myself "What kind of post can I make that isn't just a repetition of everything else I've done?" and I realized that I recently preordered a whole bunch of books and thought, why not make a post about that? So if you're interested in seeing which books I have preordered right now then keep reading! Also, in case you're wondering I have them all preordered with Chapters Indigo.


Kingdom of Ash



I've been waiting years to finally read this book and obviously, I want to get my hands on it as soon as possible. Also, I know that with Sarah J. Maas books there is usually a cool preorder gift that you can apply for so if there is one for this book I definitely want to get in on it.

The Darkest Star



I didn't realize I wanted a book about Luc until Jennifer released all the information on it. It sounds so good and I can't wait to see what has become of all my favorite Lux characters after the end of the series. Also, I've heard rumors that Luc might even be better than Daemon which I don't think is possible, but I'm excited to see.

The Golden Tower



The final book in the Magisterium series and I am so pumped! All the books in this series have such beautiful hardcovers and I can't wait to have the full hardcover set. Also, I can't wait to see how it ends. 

Two Dark Reigns



I wanted the signed edition of this so I preordered it when I preordered The Golden Tower. I'm gonna have an aesthetically pleasing row of black hardcovers and I can't wait.

Queen of Air and Darkness



Do I need to explain this one? I'm gonna lose my mind because I still have to wait 4 months for this to come out. The only way I could keep myself from just dying was to preorder it.

Catwoman: Soulstealer



I have the first two books in this series and I wanted the third one. I thought I would be able to get the preorder gift for this one, but I don't live in the UK or US so I get nothing which is sad. However, all the books have cool little posters in the back so at least there's that.


The Reckoning of Noah Shaw



I got really excited when I saw some cool things on Michelle Hodkin's Instagram page. And I swooped in and ordered a signed copy because I love Mara and Noah. 


Do you guys have any books preordered? Would you be interested in a preorder giveaway?


Feel free to add me on social media! And you can follow my blog in the sidebar to be notified when I post!
Jessie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Instagram Follow

1 comment:

  1. I have a preorder og Vengeful, by VE Schwab (out next month)! I need to reread Vicious before then.

    Oooh, I do hope the Magisterium series has a good ending, because there's a couple of things that need fixing like right now, pleasethankyou.

    ReplyDelete