Friday 10 August 2018

Anticipated August Releases


I thought it would be fun to do monthly posts about books I'm highly anticipating for the month. I've seen posts like these around and often think of the books I myself am excited for and so this is post 1 of hopefully many.


Catwoman: Soulstealer August 7th



This one is actually already out and if you read my preorders post then you know I preordered it. Currently, this is making it's way to my house and I'm very excited to crack into this one.

City of Ghosts August 28th


Victoria Schwab never fails to create amazing premises for her novels and I'm pretty excited to see where she goes with this one. 

Ruin of Stars August 28th


This is the sequel to Mask of Shadows, a book I read and really enjoyed last year. This is the second and final book and I'm really excited to see how this duology comes to a close.

Toil and Trouble August 28th


I love witches and I love books about women, so I'm pretty fricken excited to get this book and give it a read.

What August releases are you guys dying to get your hands on?


Feel free to add me on social media! And you can follow my blog in the sidebar to be notified when I post!
Jessie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Instagram Follow

1 comment:

  1. From your list, I'm looking forward to City of Ghosts, curious about Catwoman, and interested in Mask of Shadows/Ruin of Stars.
    And I'm also really excited (also sad) for the final book in the Kate Daniels series, Magic Triumphs. It's been quite a ride, and I never expected an UF series - with such awful covers - to be so deep and funny and romantic and just so interesting in general.

    ReplyDelete