Thursday 1 June 2017

May Wrap Up and June TBR


I've had a bit of an iffy month, too much procrastination, but I still got my 12 books into the month.


1. A Court of Wings and Ruin 



I gave this book 5 stars. Despite the many mixed reviews of this book, I really loved it. It was an amazingly satisfying conclusion to this first trilogy.

2. A Great and Terrible Beauty



I gave this book 3.5 stars. I wasn't expecting much going into this book, but I ended up having a really good time reading it and I'm excited to continue on in the series.

3. Shadows of the Forest 



I gave this book 3 Stars. This one took me a while to read. It wasn't my favourite book, but I didn't hate it. I actually really enjoyed certain aspects of the book.

4. Frozen Tides 



I gave this book 5 stars. This series is most definitely picking up, I can see why everyone ships Magnus and Cleo together so much. They are most definitely growing on me as is the series.

5. Park Avenue Prince 



I gave this book 2.5 stars. To be honest I've already sort of forgotten most of what happened in this book. It felt like it was dragging on forever and at some points I honestly didn't even feel like finishing it. I did though just because I'm stubborn.

6. King of Wall Street 



I gave this book 4 stars. Much better than Park Avenue Prince. I'm glad that not every book by this author is like that. This book made me actually want to continue reading the authors work, so I will do that eventually.

7. The Princess Saves Herself in this One 



I gave this book 5 stars. I read this book in one sitting. It was a short passionate story told through poetry. I really enjoyed it.

8. Breakwater 



I gave this book 3 stars. Not the best mermaid book out there, but it was still pretty good. I will be reading the next book when it comes out.

9. The Princess Bride 



I gave this book 5 stars. I can see why this story is such a timeless tale. It has something in it for everyone no matter what sort of stories they're into. 

10. The Hero of Ages 



I gave this book 4.5 stars. This was a solid conclusion to an amazing trilogy. Brandon Sanderson never fails to surprise and amaze me. A really good book.

11. A Husband’s Regret 



I gave this book 3 stars. It was okay. I probably won't read this one again anytime soon.


12. His Unlikely Lover 



I gave this book 3 stars. I'm more likely to read this one again, but once more it was pretty meh.

Onto my June TBR!!!

1. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown



I'm already in the middle of this one so I better finish it in June.

2. Lord of Shadows



It's sitting on my shelf, judging me for not reading it yet.

3. The Wise Man's Fear



It''s been over a year since I read the first one. I think it's time to finally read this one. I will also cry while reading because I know my ship will never be cannon.

What are some books you plan on reading in June?

No comments:

Post a Comment