Wednesday 26 April 2017

Top 5 Authors I Want to Read More Of

I somehow managed to narrow this list down to five. Pretty hard actually, but I did it.

5. Wendy Higgins



I've only read her Sweet Evil trilogy. I loved that series so I know I'll love her other works, I just have to get to them.

4. J. K. Rowling



I actually haven't read any of her books other than the Harry Potter series. I've been meaning to, I even have the Cuckoo's Calling, I just haven't started it yet.

3. Katja Millay



So, she's only written one book, I honestly have no idea if she plans on writing anymore. If she does though, I will read whatever she has to write.

2. Jandy Nelson



It's been around two years since I first read her two books. I'm having withdrawals, I need her new book to come out. It's a need, not a want.

1. Nicola Yoon




I loved Everything Everything, therefore I must read anything else she writes because it's probably just as golden as that.

Which authors do you want to read more books from?

No comments:

Post a Comment