Wednesday 25 January 2017

Top 5 Underrated Books

This seems a bit self explanatory to me... I hope you guys enjoy!

5. The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson


I feel like everyone always talks about I'll Give You the Sun, I mean, i understand that, but this book almost never gets any love. I really loved this book though.

4. Wilder by Lena North


I absolutely devoured this book and it honestly feels like no one else has read it, but it so deserves it!

3. The Witches by Roald Dahl


This book pretty much embodies my childhood, yet no one ever talks about it. It was my favourite Roald Dahl book besides Fantastic Mr. Fox! It deserves some love!

2. The Green Mile by Stephen King


I know Stephen King has so many books and it will take forever to get through them all, but if he has the time to write all these books, you have enough time to pick this one up. It's really good. It made me cry a lot.

1. Lovely Vicious or Love Me Never by Sara Wolf


This is one of my all time favourite romances! The main character is flawed and hilarious and broken, but the story was just so captivating. Trying to find this book may be a bit confusing since after the series was finished someone decided that the covers and titles of the series had to be changed. Originally it was Lovely Vicious, now it's Love Me Never and such. Confusing, but worth it.


They're screaming for you to read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment