Tuesday 25 April 2017

Top 10 Most Read Authors

To start off, keep in mind that I included short stories. It would have taken way too long if I had counted them all myself, so I just looked at my Most Read Authors on Goodreads. So that is solely based on that.

10. Sarah J. Maas at 14 Books



"But wait a second, Sarah J. Maas hasn't written 14 books!" that's because of the Assassin's Blade. Short stories count.

9. Rick Riordan at 14 Books



Does this one surprise anyone? He has so many popular series's that I feel like if I didn't real them it would be blasphemous. 

8. P. C. Cast at 14 Books



Just all the books in this one series. There were about 11 or 12 books, plus some novellas. It's all just from that one series.

7. Gena Showalter at 17 Books



None of these books were short stories! They were all full length novels and I am proud of that!

6. Richelle Mead at 17 Books



I really enjoy her writing.

5. Kresley Cole at 24 Books



She has a freakishly long book series spanning around 16 novels. It's no surprise that she made this list.

4. Jessica Sorensen at 31 Books



No short stories! I'm slowly making my way through all her books. It's hard though, she writes fast than I can read, plus she has a head start.

3. Abbi Glines at 34 Books



I've read all but one or two of her books. I'll get to them eventually...

2. Cassandra Clare at 39 Books



I have read both of Cassandra Clare's short story bind up works, so that kinda added up. I have read every single one of her books too, but I feel like most of the 39 are actually the short stories.

1. Jennifer L. Armentrout at 45 Books



I've read almost every single one of her books, I'm still working on it. There were quite a few short stories, but even without those I'm still pretty sure she would be number one on this list.

Who are some of your most read authors?

No comments:

Post a Comment