Tuesday 13 September 2016

Top 10 Books More People Should Read

These are some books that I enjoyed, that I think other people would enjoy, they just aren't very popular, for some reason.

10. The Collector by Victoria Scott



Okay, so maybe I'm not a huge fan of the love interest, but the story in itself was fantastic. The main character is hilarious, he is very devil may care. That was almost literal. I love most of the supporting characters. They made me smile and I did have an interest in one of the romances in the story, so it isn't completely without love. My point? You should try it out.

9. Evermore by Alyson Noel



This book was dark and beautiful. The rest of the series was not all that great, except maybe the redeeming last book, but If you're interest I would definitely suggest reading this book. I happened to really not hate it. It is not the love of my life, but I think it would be worth reading.

8. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry



This has been a long running contemporary romance series. I have enjoyed every book. I just never see people reading it. Maybe one of two here and there. But not a lot of people. It's a sad and beautiful story, but overwhelmingly satisfying. Give it a go.

7. White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout


If you like Jennifer L. Armentrout, or to be specific, Obsidian. Then I would definitely read this. It actually kind of surprises me how many people have not read this book. I at a time, thought that lots of people must have read this book. It was just totally classic Jennifer, and she has no shortage of fans of her Lux series. So where is the love for this book?

6. I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You by Ally Carter



This first book is a bit slow, I have to admit, but the series as a whole is exciting. All about growing up, dealing with boys, falling in love, girl power, and being a spy. Does that not sound exciting? Albeit, this series was probably written for preteens and younger teens. I still really love it.

5. Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater




Okay, I feel like the lack of love for this book is probably because most people were not all that loving of the Mercy Falls Wolves series, so when this fourth book in the supposed trilogy dropped, people didn't really care all that much. But the moment I heard that Cole and Isabel were getting their own book, I went straight to the bookstore the day it came out. Now if you weren't all that into Shiver, Linger, and Forever, maybe because of Sam and Grace, maybe because the plot didn't really interest you, I would suggest reading this book. It, while still having these characters, was so much more, so different. It happens to be one of my favourite books of all time.

4. The Outsiders by S. E. Hinton




For me, this book was mandatory for school and I had to read it, but that was the best book I ever had to read for school. It's a classic for a reason. It's edgy and exciting. suspense filled and isn't all that long, so it shouldn't hurt you to pick up a copy and read it in your spare time. Seriously, I read it in an hour, tops. And if you need more incentive, they made a movie that has Patrick Swayze and Tom Cruise.

3. Under Different Stars by Amy A. Bartol




Guys, I talk about this book all the time. Someone needs to read this and then talk to me about it. Now, if you want the book in Canada, you probably have to order it online, because that's what I had to do, but if you live in the states, I'm pretty sure you should have no such problems finding it. It's worth it I promise.

2. The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson




Not enough people have read this book. I know an abundance of people have read I'll Give You the Sun. It's amazing. But if you loved I'll Give You the Sun, then you would also love The Sky is Everywhere. You see, they were written by the same author. Same writing style, different dramas, same end result. Me smiling like a lunatic because I'm so happy. Read this book, and you too could be smiling like a lunatic.

1. The Secret of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen




Now this is also one of my all time favourite that no one seems to have read. It's a contemporary romance, lots of emotional pain, lots of romance. Lots of fun. Read it. It's my favourite for a reason, I don't just decide that I like a book because no one else seems to have read it. Give it a try, just an itty bitty little one. Try something new, you might like it.


Why don't you name some unknown books that you love, munchkins?

No comments:

Post a Comment