Wednesday 31 August 2016

Top 5 Books I'm Never Going to Read

These books really aren't in any particular order, because I feel no inclination to read any single one of them at all, it's pretty hard to rank that, like "I don't want to read this book more than I don't want to read this one." I think It's a bit unrealistic of me, so these are just in a random order.

1. Life and Death by Stephanie Meyer



I didn't like Twilight, so I don't think that reading it again with the characters as a different gender is going to change this fact. Also, I don't see anything appealing about it, maybe one day I'll get really curious and pick it up, but I don't see that day anywhere near the now.

2. Gossip Girl



I watched the first episode of the tv show and wasn't really interested, I've tried reading many book that were changed into tv shows and for the most part I haven't exactly liked them, so I feel like if I didn't even care about the show, there is no way I would care about the books.

3. The Rest of the Pretty Little Liars series



This is one of those books made into tv series, while I like the show, I read up to three of the books and that was more because I forced myself to read them and I actually really disliked them so I don't think I'm ever going to read the rest. I can actually say this with certainty.

4. The Little Princess



I don't really know what this one is about, but I saw the movie when I was really young and I did not like it at all, so I feel no inclination to read the book no matter how short it is.

5. Matched by Allie Condie



My one friend read it and then told me everything that happened, from what she told me I really wasn't interested. Plus, I really hate love triangles and from what I heard, people were not happy with who she ended up with. I would rather spare myself the pain of reading about a sinking ship.


Also, my wrap up is going to be a couple days late because I had a long flight today and finished some books, so I have to write some reviews first, it won't be that long, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment