Tuesday 31 July 2018

Top 10 Books I Love But Never Talk About


I've finally figured out why I haven't been blogging as much as I should have been. I finally took off my acrylic nails the other day and now the words are just flowing out of me. I realized that the month or so of not posting when I should have been was caused by it being extremely annoying/difficult to type with fake nails. I'm probably won't be doing that again for a very long while.

10. The Grey Wolves Series



I honestly don’t know why I’ve never mentioned these, This series is right up my alley and something I think my YA-loving readers would also love. This series centers around three best friends and their discovery of werewolves. Lots of romance and lots of paranormal action. 

9. Arranged



You all know I love Sara Wolf, she has written some of my favorite books and this is one of them. I probably don’t talk about this duology as much as her other books because the protagonist isn’t quite as savage as her other leads, but it’s still a hilarious book and full of drama. I love the two lead characters and I love the plot even more.

8. Stage Dive Series



I’ve mentioned Lead, the third novel in the series, once and that was for the best rockstar romances post. Correct me if I’m wrong, but that’s the only time I’ve mentioned the series on my blog before. I just love the authors writing style so much. I love all of her characters so much, I felt like I knew them after reading this series. And if you are into NA rockstar romances then I think you’d enjoy this one too.

7. Wait For You



This is one of the stepping stone New Adult romances that made me fall in love with the genre. I read it years ago and it’s pretty fundamental to my love of NA. It actually makes me sad realizing that I never really talk about it.

6. The Green Mile



I know I mention it every once in a while saying that it’s really sad, but I feel like I’ve never actually made it clear that I think it’s an amazing book. it had so much depth in plot and in the characters that were in it. 

5. Bloodlines series



I often talk about my love of the Vampire Academy series but I never seem to mention how much I really loved the Bloodlines series. I still prefer Rose and Dimitri, but i still love Sydney and Adrian. 

4. Stolen Songbird



I read this this year and have only mentioned it in my monthly wrap up. I started writing a review and just never finished writing it. I do plan on finishing it and it was actually part of my mid year giveaway that just ended last night. That shows you just how much I really did enjoy the book.

3. The Collector



I never really seem to talk about this one because it was only the first book that I actually liked.  The next two novels just didn’t do it for me and I found Charlie got really annoying. However, the protagonist Dante was really funny and I loved the unique perspective and idea of the book.

2. Inkheart



This was a book about books! It was so meta and I loved it. It was dark and weird and had no hint of romance in it. I feel like as I’ve gotten older I’ve enjoyed books with romantic plot lines a lot more than just plain action and adventure, but this was one of those books that I loved despite there being no hint of romance. It was all about the magic. And maybe I don’t really talk about it because I’m so romance heavy, but what I’m trying to say is that it deserves recognition.

1. The Dead List 




This was originally published on Wattpad by Jennifer L. Armentrout and it was pretty amazing. This is actually the second book by that author on this list and maybe that’s why the two of them are on here, she’s just written so many books that I just can’t give props to them all. Anyway, the is a very YA murder mystery/thriller and is deinfitly worth the read. I think about what happens in this book a lot more than I would like to admit.

What are some of your favorite books that you don't feel like you talk about enough?


Feel free to add me on social media! And you can follow my blog in the sidebar to be notified when I post!
Jessie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Instagram Follow

2 comments:

  1. I'd say: all of them! I never talk about my fave books because 1) I don't interact with many people and 2) they don't care about books in general, so...
    I have to check out the Grey Wolves and Stage Dive series, they sound awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me, I would say any books that involve vampires. I feel like since Twilight came out, there is a stereotype associated with anything vampire. It was a very popular genre back then and who knows how many books I've read about vampires xD!

    Elle Inked @ Keep on Reading

    ReplyDelete