Saturday 16 April 2016

Your Bookish Identity Book Tag

I never get tagged for these... Whatever I'm still gonna do it.
Let us begin!


  • What dystopian/fantastical world would you live in?
The Wizarding world. What else would I want out of life? seriously what could possibly be better than to live in the wizarding world?



  • Who would your partner be?
Hmmmmm, I've been having a Dimitri Belikov withdrawal, plus he would probably be phased by it and it would just be so entertaining to see him like that.



  • Who would be your godly mother/father? [Percy Jackson]
One of the big three, definitely, I like to feel important. Probably not Zeus though, I've been reading about Greek mythology a lot lately and I just hate him so much. But I would absolutely love to have Poseidon or even Hades as my parental unit.



  • Would you be a downworlder or nephilim? [Shadowhunter world]
If I'm gonna be with Dimitri I have to be hella badass, so i would probably go with nephilim, because once again, I like to feel important.



  • Which house would you be in? [Harry Potter]
I'm a Gryffindor. Always have been, always will be. I've taken the test like 10 times, every time was the same.



  • Which faction would you be in? [Divergent]
Most people would probably say Divergent, because I'm not the only one who likes to feel important, but I'm also not afraid to admit that I probably wouldn't be divergent, but Dauntless.



  • What would be your daemon [Northern Lights]
I don't know what a daemon is so I'm gonna have to google it. One moment.

So from what i've gathered, a daemon is basically your spirit animal kind of thing, since that is the case I will have to go with a Hippo. I love hippos. They seem all fat and harmless, but the can run as fast as a horse and are one of the most dangerous animals in the world. Totally underestimated. I love it.


Here is a gif of perfection:




2 comments: