Wednesday 11 April 2018

Top 5 Auto-Buy Sci-fi and Fantasy Authors

It’s actually kind of hard for me to order these ones. The first and last were pretty easy, but the three in the middle really have no differences.

5. Maggie Stiefvater

She has one series that I still haven’t read because I just haven’t been able to find the books in-store, but I plan to order them soon so I will get on that. However, the moment I hear about a new Maggie Stiefvater book you know I will be buying it as soon as it comes out. I like her style.


4. Sarah J Maas


I’m in love with her writing. Whenever her books come out I preorder them because I don’t want to wait. She has yet to let me down and I’m so excited to see what she writes next.


3. Cassandra Clare


I own every book she’s written including the ones she has co-written. She is a master of her craft. Actually, I think that she does have comic book versions of TMI out that I don’t own yet, but someday.


2. Jennifer L. Armentrout


I have all of her YA books and some of her NA, but I don’t actually own any of her contemporary NA books in physical form. I have read most of those though. She isn't only an auto-buy author, she is also my most read author. I'm kind of obsessed with her works.

1. J. K. Rowling



She was a no-brainer number one. I have three copies of the same book by her. If that isn’t auto buy then I don’t know what is. 






Who are some of your auto-buy fantasy/sci-fi authors?

Feel free to add me on social media! And you can follow my blog in the sidebar to be notified when I post!
Jessie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Instagram Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment