Tuesday 22 September 2020

10 Book Worlds I Would Love to Live in



I am going to start this off by apologizing. I am Canadian after all. I haven't posted a lot in the past few months. Things have not been funky fresh. Things have not been cash money. I feel like my life has spiralled a little out of control. However, I also really need to put this aside so that I can actually enjoy the things that I do like to do during this crappy period in time. I can't really promise that I will be posting more or that things will be more consistent. I am going to promise to try. Thank you for sticking around if you have. I really appreciate it. 

Onto the actual post. When I say "Worlds" I really mean that symbolically. They aren't all necessarily different planets. This list more consists of maybe different times or different circumstances where maybe magic exists or something. These are worlds that are not necessarily our own. 


10. Hunting Prince Dracula




I want to live in a gothic castle in the middle of Romania during the Victorian Era while solving mysteries. Is that too much to ask? 

9. Kricket Series



I'm not a huge Sci-fi person, but even I have to admit I really want to know more about this world. And in this case, it actually is a different planet. I won't give too much away, but it is a really interesting setting.

8. Paper Princess




Many would argue that this is not a different world. I would argue that it is. I count this as a different world because I don't know if you've noticed but I do not live in the top 1% of U.S. I don't live in the U.S. at all. I especially don't live in the top 1%. It would be nice. For like a day. It would probably be pretty entertaining. 

7. Green Creek Series





I just think it would be neat to be apart of a werewolf pack. Especially this werewolf pack. I love the characters and their stories and I just think it would be fun and action-filled to be part of this magical world of theirs.


6. A Promise of Fire



What can I say? There is a common theme of magical worlds on this list. I just think they're neat. This series was one of my favourites from last year and I would love nothing more than to be part of that world.

5. Shadowhunter Chronicles




I want to be a Shadowhunter. It sounds fun. Dangerous, but fun. Why have a boring ass 9-5 job when you could go out and hunt demons? And have special powers? No contest. I want excitement in my life. 

4. Immortals After Dark




While mostly set on Earth, this is a completely different world from our own. There's the human world and then the world of Immortal beings. In comparison, our world is like a knockoff Louis Vitton handbag that falls apart the moment it rains while the immortal world is that good quality real Louis Vitton handbag.

3. Harry Potter




I mean obviously. It's not as high up as it would have been a few years ago, but that doesn't mean that I still wouldn't love to go to Hogwarts. I'm maybe just too old for that now. If I could go back in time and go to a different world this would be the first choice.


2. The Night Circus




I go fucking buck wild for the Night Circus. In the past few years, I've just been romanticizing running away with the circus. It's kind of this weird dream of mine. Add in any type of magic and I'm sold. My favourite part of the Night Circus was the setting. It tied everything together for me. It just wouldn't have been as good of a book as it was if it weren't for the Circus.

1. Practical Magic




If you've been reading my blog for any amount of time you guys know I love witches. I've had an obsession with this book series and the movie ever since I discovered them years and years ago. I want nothing more than to live in a world where I can have that type of magic in my life. That is my dream. The Night Circus is in a very close second, but if I had to choose it would be Practical Magic hands down.


Feel free to add me on social media! And you can follow my blog in the sidebar to be notified when I post!
Jessie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Instagram Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment