Wednesday 18 May 2016

Top 5 Summer Reads

5. The Summer of Chasing Mermaids




Although this book isn't one of my favourites, I still think about it as a summer book, it will forever be branded as a summer book in my mind. 


4. I'll Give You the Sun





This book did not take place in the summer. I just for some reason get a very summery vibe when i read it. Maybe it's because it's contemporary or maybe it's because it has sun in the title, because I associate both of those things with summer. I have no idea actually.


3. Since You've Been Gone





This book is all about getting things done in the summer, summer job, summer fling, summer mischief. All the fun teen summer things. 


2. Pretty much every Abbi Glines book ever





Her book usually take place in a beach town. Two of her most famous series are Sea Breeze and Rosemary Beach, which both scream summer. So she had to be on this list.


1. The Summer I Turned Pretty





My all time favourite summer book. My friend made me read this, I wasn't sure about it at first I really actually didn't want to read it, but then I did and I fell in love. I read it in one sitting. It was fast paced and fun and I really wanted it to be my reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment