Sunday 15 May 2016

Seven Deadly Sins Book Tag

1. Greed~ What is your most inexpensive book? What is your most expensive book?

My most inexpensive book is The Great Gatsby. I cost 3 dollars.

My most expensive book is Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, illustrated edition.



2. Wrath~ What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?

Becca Fitzpatrick. I loved the Hush Hush series, but everything she has written since has just fallen flat. I feel like she can do so much better.



3. Gluttony~ What book have you devoured over and over again with no shame?

The Secret of Ella and Micha. When I first read this, I read it that day, then I woke up the next morning and read it again. Then I did that for about a week. Now I just reread it periodically. I could actually go for a reread about now.


4. Sloth~ What book have you neglected reading due to laziness?

Because it is my Blood. I bought this book 3? years ago, I haven't even tried to read it, I keep putting it off, I know that I really must read it, I just don't want to right now.


5. Pride~ What book do you talk about most in order to sound like an intellectual reader?

Lolita. It is a mature book that is very complex, I like to bring it up and psychoanalyze it to prove to everyone else that I am a superior human being capable of complex thought processes. Just cause I do this doesn't mean that I am actually capable of complex thought processes.



6. Lust~ What attributes do you find attractive in male characters?

He has to be funny. I find funny guys so attractive. If a guy is funny enough, it doesn't even matter how I initially felt about him. You can do no wrong with funny.



7. Envy~ What book would you most like to receive as a gift?

I really want the Martian, I still haven't read it and it's been so long. I need to read it and I haven't been able to find it yet, so hopefully someone else will have better luck at finding it for me.

I tag literally anyone, I just can't think of anyone to tag, so you are tagged mysterious person I have never met before.

No comments:

Post a Comment