Monday 30 January 2017

January Wrap Up and February TBR

Honestly, I'm not going to be finishing anymore books this month, or I doubt I will.

1. The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead



I gave this book 4 stars. I thought this one was a lot better than Soundless, but has yet to reach the potential of The Vampire Academy. It's still pretty good in it's own right.

2. This is Where it Ends by Marieke Nijkamp



I gave this book 5 stars. I read this in one sitting. I could not put it down, it was so powerful.

3. The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson



I gave this book 5 stars. A fantastic sequel, makes me excited to get to the final book!

4. The Ending I Want by Samantha Towle



I gave this book 4 stars. This one was really cute. I love cute romances.

5. The Master by Kresley Cole



I gave this book 4 stars. I love anything Kresley Cole. Not as good as the Immortals After Dark Series, but still really good!

6. She Wolf by Sheri Lewis Wohl



I gave this book 4 stars. It just got better and better as it went on. Plus a lesbian werewolf protagonist. It was great.

7. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern



I gave this book 5 stars. I can already tell that this is going to be one of my favourite of this year even though the year just started. A must read.

8. The One Memory of Flora Banks by Emily Barr



I gave this book 5 stars. Nothing in this book is what it seems. It was amazing.

9. Commander in Chief by Katy Evans



I gave this book 5 stars. It was the perfect conclusion to her White House Duology.

10. Vicious by V. E. Schwab



I gave this book 5 stars. The revenge plot I always dreamed of, along with X-men-esque characters. It was fantastic.

11. Bound by Vengeance by Cora Reilly



I gave this book 4 stars. I definitely liked this book a lot more than I liked the last one. It was definitely worth the wait.

On to my TBR

1. The Vampire Diaries The Return: Midnight by L. J. Smith



Because I am currently reading it.

2. Lucca by Sarah Brianne



It comes out tomorrow and I plan on getting it and reading it right away.

3. Nowhere but Here by Katie McGarry



I love her books and I'm finally going to get to this one.

4. Heartless by Marissa Meyer



5. The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons



6. The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson



What books are you guys planning to read in February?

No comments:

Post a Comment