Wednesday 1 June 2016

Top 5 Book Theme Songs

5. Summer Paradise - Simple Plan




When I was reading the Death by Bikini Mysteries, I was listening to this song, I mean the story takes place on this remote island and it just gave me that summery vibe.

4. Someone Like You - Adele




Shiver. When I read Shiver, I was always listening to this song. It had just come out and I was obsessed so I was always listening to it. One time in math class, I was sitting there thinking about the book and had that song stuck in my head at the same time. It was ridiculous.

3. The A Team - Ed Sheeran




Blood Promise. I read this book in like one day and recently, I became obsessed with the A Team and so that was one of the songs. It was just for this one book though. Weird.

2. Set Fire to the Rain - Adele




This one just reminds me of the early House of Night books. Like the first 3 or 4 of them. This was just when I was first getting obsessed with Adele. Which is why she is on here twice, because I started this series like right after Shiver.

1. The Fighter by In This Moment 




I listen to this song and instantly think about Queen of Shadows. Just listen to the song and you'll understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment