Tuesday 18 July 2017

Top 10 Books I Want to Reread


This list is in no particular order, it's just a whole bunch of books that I haven't read in years that I want to read again.

1. Reboot



I feel like I was the only one who actually liked this book. It was a five star, but whenever I would go on Goodreads it just did not have very good ratings. I just remember this book so fondly and I want to read it again.

2. The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden



This was the second book by Jessica Sorensen that I ever read and I loved it so much. It had so much life in it and real struggle and I loved it so much. I want to refresh everything about this book in my memory.

3. Savor You



I only remember bits and pieces of this book. The premise was really interesting and I didn't hate it the first time I read it, and I want to continue on with the other books in the series, but I have to refresh this book.

4. Hopeless



This is my favourite Colleen Hoover book. That is quite a feat but I love it so much and I want to read it because it has been a few years since I've done so.

5. I’ll Give You the Sun



This is one of my favourite books of all time, as you will know if you've been following my blog for a while. I've only read this book once. Enough said.

6. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer



I've reread this series a million times, but it's been years since my last reread and with the upcoming releases of the The Becoming of Noah Shaw, I want to be immersed in the story once again

7. The Hunger Games



I love this series and I haven't read it in years, I just want to read them again and feel the full weight of them. The first few times I read them it was all fun and games, but now I want to read it more seriously.

8. Harry Potter



It's been too long since I've read Harry Potter. I'm thinking of doing a read along next summer because I I feel like I'm too busy to do it during the year.

9. Fangirl



I've only ever read this book once, and I read it before Carry On. I feel like I would have a new appreciation of the story now that I've read Carry On.


10. Throne of Glass



Another book series that I've only ever read once. I just don't like having read things only once. Unless it's a book I didn't like, but I loved this series and want to read it again.

What book(s) do you want to reread?

1 comment:

  1. So interesting to see this list since I'm currently trying to think about one myself! I want to see how my perspective changed in these past years

    ReplyDelete