Sunday 2 July 2017

June Wrap Up and July TBR


I had such a good reading month, I probably shouldn't have because I had a busy month and should have been focusing on other things, but apparently I'm like Ron Weasley and need to sort out my priorities.

1. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown 




I gave this book 4 stars. I forgot how much I missed reading vampire novels and this brought all of those feelings back. Solid read.

2. Paper Princess 




I gave this book 5 stars. I was taken by surprise by how much I liked this book, it became an addiction.

3. Broken Prince 




I gave this book 5 stars. This was an incredible sequel, there was no second book slump with this one. I loved it just as much as the first.

4. Twisted Palace 




I gave this book 4.5 stars. This book wasn't quite as good as the first two but I still really enjoyed it, overall the series is one I would definitely recommend.

5. The Knight 




gave this book 5 stars. This one was so much better than the first book that it blew me away. If you've read the Bandit by B. B. Reid and maybe you weren't too impressed, just read this one because everything gets so much better.

6. Picture this 




I gave this book 5 stars. I've loved every book in this series, you totally have to read it.

7. The Deal 




I gave this book 3 stars. Because Elle Kennedy was half of the pseudonym Erin Watt I decided to check out some of her other books because I loved the Paper Princess series so much. Not as good as Paper Princess, but not a bad read.

8. The Mistake 




I gave this book 3 stars. I also really enjoyed this book, I was on a bit of a binge reading kick this month.

9. The Score 




gave this book 3 stars. I loved the characters in this book, they were just sexy and hilarious and I still kind of want more of them.

10. The Goal 




gave this book 3 stars. This book took me by surprise, I expected to like it less, just because Tucker didn't seem to have as much personality in the past books as the other three friends, but he definitely did.

11. When It’s Real 




I gave this book 4 stars. I'm liking all of Erin Watt's books, honestly I can't get enough of them. I have a new auto buy or auto read author.

12. Lord of Shadows 




I gave this book 5 stars. I don't even know where to begin with this one. Just, if you haven't read any of the other books set in the Shadowhunter world then I would highly suggest reading all of those first because if you don't there will be some major spoilers.

13. Finding Kyler 




I gave this book 3.5 stars. I decided to read this book because it sounded a lot like Paper Princess and I have an obsession. It did have it's similarities, but it did also have a lot of differences. It was pretty good.

14. Losing Kyler 




I gave this book 4 stars. This sequel was a lot better than the first one, but there were some parts that still had me a bit frustrated.

15. Keeping Kyler 




gave this book 4 stars. I'm happy with how this ended and I'm interested to see what happens with the rest of the Kennedy boys.

16. Heart of a Dragon 




I gave this book 4 stars. Not the best of Gena Showalter's work, but not the worst. The story wasn't all that original, but the characters and the plot made it too enjoyable for me to give it a bad review.

On to my July TBR!

1. City of Vikings by Farah Cook




I just got sent the ARC for this one and I'm excited to jump in and see how this progresses!

2. Mask of Shadows by Lindsey Miller




I'm finally getting to this one after putting it off because I had so much time till the release date. I just need to get it together.

3. The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima




After hearing such great things about it I'm finally going to start in on this series.

What books did you guys read in June? Which ones do you plan to read in July? Comment down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment