Wednesday 22 February 2017

Top 5 Books to Get Out of a Slump

I decided not to do these in any particular order. They all have their different uses, so there really is no point in trying to rank them.

1. Harry Potter



When in doubt, go back to your roots. Harry Potter is what first got me into reading, it stands as my all time favourite book series, therefore it would only be logical for me to read it if I'm having a heard time getting through other things.

2. Any Jandy Nelson Book



Okay, so there are only two, but they are both excellent. I had a great time reading both of them, they took almost no effort to get through.

3. Gallagher Girls Series



Back to the old simple days. It's innocent and fun, what more could you need?

4. The Hunger Games



It's action packed. You can't go wrong, you will remain entertained. Gotta cover all the bases here.

5. The School for Good and Evil



It's fun and innocent, while still sending a good message. I'm pretty sure the first time I read it, it got me out of a slump just when it started.

What books help you guys get out of slumps?

No comments:

Post a Comment