Friday 15 April 2016

Would You Rather Book Tag

I was not tagged for this because I rarely (Never) am. This was just to entertaining to not do.


1. READ ONLY TRILOGIES OR STAND ALONES?

Trilogies, I love long series. There just would't be enough options if I just went with stand alone. It would be like breaking up with a boyfriend every time I finish a book. It would suck.



2. READ ONLY FEMALE OR MALE AUTHORS?

I read more books written by females so I would probably have to go with that, if i read books only by men then I would have to get rid of the majority of my books which I would never do.

3. SHOP AT BARNES & NOBLE OR AMAZON?

Amazon, I am Canadian so I use Amazon more. Plus the one time that I went to Barnes and Nobles, I was looking for a specific book, but all the books were in random order and I just couldn't find anything I was looking for, it was just too confusing.



4. ALL BOOKS BECOME MOVIES OR TV SHOWS?

I feel like some books are too bland to become tv shows, and I really do have the attention span of a gnat and I forget to keep up with tv shows, so I would have to go with Movie.

5. READ 5 PAGES PER DAY OR 5 BOOKS PER WEEK?

Ummmm 5 books per week, i would love this. I'm constantly reading anyway so 5 books a week would be life goals.



6. BE A PROFESSIONAL REVIEWER OR AUTHOR?

I so badly want to say both, but tbh I would be such a bad author, never make my deadlines, my characters would have terrible development, my plots would suck. I would have to go with Reviewer. maybe oneway my opinion will change and I'll prefer writing.



7. ONLY READ YOUR TOP 20 FAVORITE BOOKS OVER AND OVER OR ALWAYS READ NEW ONES THAT YOU HAVEN’T READ BEFORE?

Well if they are my top 20 books there is probably a reason for it, so I would probably keep reading them over an dover again. I do that now anyway.

8. BE A LIBRARIAN OR BOOK SELLER?

Book seller, I want to own a bookstore someday, with bean bags and a jukebox and that people can play music on while they read their newly bought books and drink coffee and eat scones from my attached cafe. I have many ideas.



9. ONLY READ YOUR FAVOURITE GENRE, OR EVERY GENRE EXCEPT YOUR FAVOURITE?

Once again, why would I not read about the something that I love? I may or may not get sick of it, but I'll get through it, maybe take a break from reading if I get to bored with that.



10. ONLY READ PHYSICAL BOOKS OR EBOOKS?

I mostly read physical books anyway, they are just so much more endearing than imposter books.





If I haven't been tagged, does that mean I can even tag anyone else? Whatever everyone can be tagged. Doesn't matter to me. You do you.

No comments:

Post a Comment