Saturday 30 April 2016

Reading Habits Book Tag

I haven't done a tag in a while so I figured I should do one. I did not get tagged for this, but really does anyone ever actually get tagged to do this? 

1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?


My bedroom, or, if I'm feeling a bit adventurous, the big comfy chair in my living room.



2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?


Random scrap. One time I used half of an American dollar bill. I'm not American and I don't know why I only had half of it.


3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?


It drives me crazy when i have to stop in the middle of a chapter. Sometimes it can't be helped though, because I read at school and stuff. I really do love stopping at the chapter, it's a bonus if the page number is on a 10 20 30 40, and so on. 



4. Do you eat or drink while reading?


Well it depends on if I'm hungry. I don't just eat or drink because I'm reading, but sometimes I'm reading and then I get hungry so i make some food and eat it. And in the morning I drink coffee while reading.



5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?


I can't concentrate with the tv on, but I love listening to music while I read. It heightens my overall experience.



6. One book at a time or several at once?


I read a lot of books at once. At least one contemporary/romance sort of book, and some sort of supernatural magical sort of book. That way I can read whatever I feel like at the moment.



7. Reading at home or everywhere?


I will read anywhere and everywhere. I literally always have a book on me. If the book I am currently reading is too big to carry around with me, I bring my ereader.


8. Reading out lout or silently in your head?


Well usually only in my head, but this one time I was rereading Harry Potter outlaid, while practicing my english accent. My parents thought I was on drugs and talking to myself so I had to stop. It was fun while it lasted.



9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?


Sometimes my eyes accidentally skip ahead and I see something I'm not supposed to, but I swear, it's an accident. I don't skip pages. It is not my way. Another confession to make, I always read the last page first. I dunno, i like not understanding what is happening in that last moment and then slowly piecing it together.


10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?


Treachery, who the hell cracks to spins of their book on purpose? Who? Reveal yourself!!!!! I mean other than a little kid, who cracks the spin?


11. Do you write in your books?


Never. Another treacherous thing. I know some people like to take notes and stuff, but if I want to take notes, I either get a piece of paper, or I use sticky notes. Why would write on something that I spent my money on? Something that is precious to my very soul? the thought makes me shudder.

I tag anyone who loved Paul Rudd. I love Paul Rudd, but I just did this tag. You go do it now, little Paul Rudd lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment