Tuesday 18 December 2018

Top 10 Book Boyfriends of 2018


I almost forgot to write up this post and post it. Usually, I prefer to have it up in the morning, but that just didn't happen today because I don't know what time management is. I hope you guys do enjoy it despite me not having it up right away.

10. Kalen



Kalen is the perfect warrior boyfriend. He doesn't go around constantly brooding and he's witty as fuck. Love him.

9. Ben


“You can’t leave yet. I’m not finished falling in love with you.” 



Ben is dedicated and so sweet. Who the hell would actually be romantic enough to meet with you every year on the same day for was it six years? I think so. 

8. Leka

"I shouldn't keep her. I know this, but she's mine now and I can't seem to give her up. I'm going to keep her for as long as I can."



Leka is whole ass snack. 

7. Cardan


“Most of all, I hate you because I think of you. Often. It's disgusting, and I can't stop.” 



He's such a little asshole and is it any surprise that I like that about him? I don't think it is.

6. Desmond Flynn


“And the mountains may rise and fall, and the sun might wither away, and the sea may claim the land and swallow the sky. But you will always be mine. And the stars might fall from the heavens, and night might cloak the earth, but until darkness dies, I will always be yours.” 



Desmond Flynn is slick af. He's the type of guy that is so fucking smooth he could talk you out of the shirt on your back. I can't say I would be particularly upset about that.

5. John Matthew


“No, you've got it all wrong, John." Reading his emotions, she shook her head. "You're not half the male you could be because of what was done to you. You're twice what anyone else is because you survived.” 



His love needs no words, which is a good thing because he's a mute. I loved watching him grow as a character as the series goes on. Honestly, if you had told me I would love him as much as I do last year I would have thought you were losing your mind. He's earned his place on this list.

4. Rowan


“Fae warriors: invaluable in a fight—and raging pains in her ass at all other times.” 



I don't care what other people say, I love Rowan. Rowan is sass master and he's legit so grumpy all the time. I find that very attractive.

3. Ever


“You feel like you're mine", he growled in my ear. "are you mine?"

"I'm yours."


"That can't be true," he taunted. "My girl would do what she's told.” 



B. B. Reid knows how to write a good romantic interest and Ever definitely caught my eye this year. In the grand scheme of things, he isn't my favorite that she has written, but her worst is still a lot better than many others.

2. Easton Royal


“I’d rather stick my dick in the exhaust pipe of my truck than in you,” 



Is it any surprise? I love the Royals and I would really love to see more of them in the future. I don't think it's going to happen because Erin Watt seems adamant that it ends with Easton, but I mean you never know. 

1. Luc


“His shirt read MUGGLE IN THE STREETS, WIZARD IN THE SHEETS.” 



Luc blew me away this year. I knew I would like him but I didn't realize just how much I would love him. I think he might have actually surpassed Daemon. I mean we'll see with the next book, but I think he might have really stolen my heart.

Who were your book boyfriend/girlfriends of this year?


Feel free to add me on social media! And you can follow my blog in the sidebar to be notified when I post!
Jessie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Instagram Follow

1 comment:

  1. "witty as fuck"? I gotta check out that book!!!
    I also love that quote for #6, it's intriguing...

    ReplyDelete