Saturday 1 December 2018

Most Anticipated Releases of December


There are so many exciting book releases in December and I can't wait to read all of them!

Drago 



So I'm pretty sure she actually changed the release date for this one, but I don't remember when exactly it was, so I'm still putting it on this list because it still says December 4th on Goodreads.

Bound by Love



All the Mafia romances in December. I didn't realize I needed this until I read the synopsis and realized I did, in fact, need to read this.

Queen of Air and Darkness



I'm so excited because not only did I preorder this one, I also preordered a special Indigo.ca book box for it so it's got loads of fun things inside.

Tripping on a Halo



This sounds like it's gonna be sexy and hilarious. Can't wait to read it.

Unzipped



This month is really the month of romances. Man, I don't think I've ever had an Anticipated releases list with this many romances on it.

Kiss Collector



I actually have an ARC for this that I still haven't read. I still have time though. I'll get it done. Also, this is just giving me serious Confessions of a Serial Kisser vibes. Anyone else? Did anyone else actually read that book?


What books are you guys excited for this December?

Feel free to add me on social media! And you can follow my blog in the sidebar to be notified when I post!
Jessie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Instagram Follow

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait for QoAaD, I hopethe series has a good ending!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I've been dying all year hoping it would live up to my expectations. Fingers crossed!

      Delete