Wednesday 21 February 2018

Top 5 Romances


Now since I’ve read a lot of romance novels of every shape and size, I decided to make this easier on myself and just make the list books of contemporary settings. No fantasy and no historical. Also, no YA, just plain romance. So you won’t be seeing Wolfsong or Kresley Cole’s IAD series. This was also honestly the hardest list to write because I had it narrowed down to about 8 books and I just couldn’t figure it out.

5. Fear Me



I have a weakness for darker romances and man this book checks that box. I love Kieran and Lake and I’ve reread this book about 10 billion times. I love it.

4. Hideaway



This was an instant love. I loved everything about this book, I even read it about 3 times in the first month of its release and I’ve probably already read it about 15 times as a whole.

3. Scandal Never Sleeps



This book is full of scandal as the title suggests and the romance is very sexy. I’m addicted to not only this book but this series.

2. Hopeless



This is old school Colleen Hoover and still to this day remains my favorite of her works. I love her writing style and her characters, it’s impossible not to fall in love along with them.

1. The Secret of Ella and Micha




This has been a favorite of mine since the beginning of time. I love them and I love their love. I read this maybe 6  years ago and I still love it. 

What are some of your favorite romances?

Feel free to add me on social media! And you can follow my blog in the sidebar to be notified when I post!
Jessie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Instagram Follow

1 comment:

  1. I don't often read romances (and when I do, it's the racier/darker ones), but I might have to check these out!

    ReplyDelete