Saturday 10 February 2018

Finding Rhiannon Spoiler Free Review


Finding Rhiannon
by D. H. Sidebottom and Ker Dukey

Release Date: February 12th, 2018


Synopsis:



When you live your life for Brotherhood, the betrayal of your flesh and blood brother is even more devastating. 
While the fate of the Lilith’s Army princesses relies on that of a traitor, emotions are triggered, and secrets kept locked away spill free, adding fuel to an already raging fire. 
No one is safe with enemies hiding in every dark corner, waiting to pounce. 

Who will survive the chaos as everything comes to a head? Leaving a trail of broken hearts, blood, and carnage its wake.

My Thoughts:


I received an ARC for an honest review

I gave this book 4 stars. It was a rollercoaster of emotion and nothing ever went the way I thought it would.

This is not a hard book to get into. Even when I didn't enjoy what was happening I couldn't seem to put it down. I had to read until it was over. Say what you will, but D. H. Sidebottom and Ker Dukey know how to write a page-turner.

My enjoyment of this novel was pretty high, but I did have to take off a star because there were scenes in this book that I had to skip over because they made me physically and emotionally ill. This is definitely not a book for the weak of heart. This book is reminiscent of Ker Dukey's Empathy series, just a bit more intense (which is saying a lot considering that series is the definition of intense).

I loved how characters were constantly surprising me. One character to be exact, I won't spill because that's a bit of a spoiler, but I was incredibly happy with how he didn't do what I expected him to. I am also incredibly torn on how I feel about Brenner. I mean I like bad boys, but he has taken it to an extreme. 


The cliffhanger in this book killed me. I am dead. I need the next book immediately.


Feel free to add me on social media! And you can follow my blog in the sidebar to be notified when I post!
Jessie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Instagram Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment