Tuesday 1 August 2017

Top 10 Favorite Bookish Moments


I was thinking about blog posts I had made and I felt like I was just getting into this pattern of doing posts that were very similar, so I started thinking, what haven't I done before? and this idea came to mind. I'll probably need a part two because there are so many more amazing scenes.

If you didn't already realize this has some pretty HEAVY SPOILERS! I will put the title and cover before the actually spoilery stuff, but be careful, you have been warned.


10. The Sea of Tranquility



When Nastya first speaks to Josh. It was so small, but it was such an important moment for Nastya. She finally found some place to belong, somewhere that she felt comfortable after years of drifting. It was oddly beautiful.

9. Under Different Stars



When Kyon slapped Kricket so she stabbed him. (I love Kyon but he deserved that) Go Kricket, I knew I loved her for a reason. She isn't about to sit around and take your shit.
8. Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy



When Cammie and Zach first meet and then Cammie finds out who he is. It just made me giggly. It's just such a pure moment, I sometime forget what it's like to read younger young adult books. A lot of young adult books are more adult than young and this one meeting just captured this fun giddy feeling that I love.

7. The Iron Trial



When Call finds out he is the Enemy of Death. Such a huge plot twist and played out so dramatically, it just made me want to read more and more of the book.

6. The Secret of Ella and Micha



When Ella and Micha do their first drag race when Ella comes back into town for the summer. Then after the drag race they make out in the car for a little bit. I loved it.

5. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets



When Harry Potter kills the basilisk. I mean, this 12 year old kid, killed a fricken basilisk and didn't give up because he didn't want anyone else to get hurt. 

4. Unravel Me



When Warner doesn’t kill the dog near the beginning of the book, he actually gives it food and pets it. That was the moment I knew that I was justified in loving Warner so much.

3. Shadow Kiss



Rose and Dimitri fighting in the quad, the mix of the action and their overall chemistry was what made this moment perfect. It also made the Rose feel validated when she won, which also made me feel validated.

2. Clockwork Princess



Will and Tessa get together. Will came to save Tessa, but the dumbass got stuck with her. It was beautiful irony. And then my ship got together and everything was good in the world.

1. Crown of Midnight



Celaena Sardothian's flashback to her killing all those guards and getting within inches of the wall at Endovier. It was her first true display of badassery and I was living for it. Sure, she was plenty badass in the first book, but never to this extent.

What bookish moments do you guys love?

No comments:

Post a Comment