Saturday 31 October 2020

The Halloween Book Tag



I don't know if I've ever mentioned this but Halloween is my favourite day of the year. October is my favourite month of the year. It's like a whole month of Halloween. I haven't really gotten to enjoy Halloween as much the last couple of years since I've been so busy, but since everything is online for school this year and I'm not working that much I've been really gotten into everything this year. I bought two ceramic pumpkins. And one glass one. That was just a really long-winded way of me saying that I'm incredibly excited about Halloween this year and I'm really excited to do this tag. From what I have gathered this tag was created by Book Adventures, a blog that I don't think exists anymore. I found a blog called Book Adventures but I'm fairly sure it isn't the same blog. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Now onto the tag!

1.) Favourite Scary (Must Read) For Halloween?





The Shining. It's classic. It's the only book that has ever truly scared me. 



2.) Scariest Book Cover, Like Ever?





It. Simply because I am afraid of clowns and I hate looking at them. 


3.) If You Could Go Trick-or-Treating With Any Author, Who Would You Pick?





I really don't know how to answer this one because I really don't think I would want to go trick or treating with a stranger. That sounds kind of awkward to me. Maybe Penelope Douglas, I think she could make things interesting. 


4.) If You Could Dress Up As Any Bookish Character For Halloween, Who Would You Be?



Beth Harmon from the Queens Gambit. I haven't read the book yet, but I did just watch the Limited series on Netflix and it was amazing. I would love to dress up like her. I loved her look.


5.) If You Could Find Anything (From Any Book) In Your Trick-or-Treat Stash, What Would You Hope To Find?





A time turner. I feel like I never have enough time to do things so I would love to be able to go back in time just so I could have more time to do things.


6.) In What Fictional World Would You Like To Go Trick-or-Treating?


Not to beat a dead horse, but the Wizarding World because they have so much cool shit. The second choice would be the Shadowhunter world. I'd probably end up with some Fairy edibles or something. 


7.) What Book Villain Would You Not Like To Meet Alone In A Dark Alley On Halloween?


Robert Livingstone from the Green Creek series. That dude freaks me out. I'm just imagining this gross one-eyed creature that wants to rip my guts out. Terrifying. 


8.) Would You Rather Dress Up As A Vampire, Zombie, Werewolf, or Shadowhunter?


I have done this several times already, but I love dressing up as a vampire. I have those fake fangs that are perfectly moulded to my teeth too. They give me a lisp but I love wearing them. 


9.) Pick A Candy (Just One) From Harry Potter That You Would Love To Find In Your Stash?




Chocolate Frogs.  I always wanted to try those. They sounded and looked so good and would be really interesting to eat. Or just to have around. 



Feel free to add me on social media! And you can follow my blog in the sidebar to be notified when I post!
Jessie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Instagram Follow

1 comment:

  1. I didn't remember the Time Turner from the Harry Potter books, but it certainly is pretty!

    ReplyDelete